2nd year surgiversary!!

spicermom
on 9/8/11 1:45 pm - Canyon Country, CA
Last month was my 2 year anniversary with RNY!!   Best damn 2 years I have had!  Lost a total of 158 pounds in the first year and have kept it off. I never reached my pre-surgery goal, another
10 -15 pounds to go. But that is ok with me because I still lost 158 and no meds and excellent health!!
YIPPY   I am living the life I always dreamt about, I feel 20 years younger. I can do anything, go anywhere, eat anything with a new healthier approach to eating. I can exercise, ride roller coasters, ride a horse, chase after the kids and play with them instead of watching from the sideline!  Life is good... the journey has been sweet!
Wishing all of you the same & good luck!

BSW 365 / SW 340 / GW 199 OR LESS!!            
AnneGG
on 9/8/11 2:39 pm
Happy anniversary!!!

I am only 14 months out, but feel the same way.

Congratulations for your hard work!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

spicermom
on 9/8/11 6:41 pm - Canyon Country, CA
THANKS!!  

BSW 365 / SW 340 / GW 199 OR LESS!!            
Kathleen W.
on 9/8/11 10:10 pm - Lancaster, PA
Congradulations on your anniversery.  I know exactly what you are talking about.  My 2 year anniversery is Sept. 15.  It's been a ride, hasn't it? Witheverything that happened the first 10 months after surgery,  I wouldn't change a thing about.  I can do things that I never thought possible and I'm having the time of my life. 

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

So Blessed!
on 9/8/11 11:00 pm

Congrats!
Sparklegigi
on 9/9/11 1:24 am - La Verne, CA
awesome, congrats!  Can u give me some tips on how to stay away from carbs and staying away from snacking?

AppleSpice251
on 9/9/11 3:31 am
Congratulations!  You sound so very happy.
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1345 views