Mixing Vites and Protien

aubiefan143
on 9/9/11 12:57 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with

I just started taking Bariatric Advantage crystals Vites

http://www.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog/categoryHandler?ca t=Bariatric%20Advantage%20:%20Multivitamins%20:%20Multi-Form ula%20(AGB)%20:%20Crystals&expand=1

I also use Syntrax Nectar for my protien........Is it ok to mix these together and just take it at one time? Just trying to cut the "schedule" down to be more managable.

Thanks y'all

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

AnneGG
on 9/9/11 1:32 am
I mix them all the time- I have never heard a reason not to. I do know not to mix calcium with iron.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

poet_kelly
on 9/9/11 1:37 am - OH
Sure.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1249 views