NEED ADVICE :( exspecially from UHC holders

mcrmsi77
on 9/10/11 1:48 am - IN
Hey guys I have become so frustrated and sad with this insurance process!!! The sent back a denial letter because I don't have five years of medical history due to not having insurance! Have any of you had the same issue or have/had United Health Care and got denied? Any advice or tips? How successful were you with getting approved after you sent your appeal letter?( I am in the process of writing one) PLEASE HELP I AM SO DISCOURAGED!

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/11 3:20 am - Beverly, NJ
I didn't have a problem with them. I do know some people have had to fight them though. In the past five years you never went to an ER, clinic or any other type of doctor?

Tammy H.
on 9/10/11 3:57 am - Greenville, OH
I didnt have this insurance, but in my paper work I jotted down how many many times that I tried Weigh****chers online, plus how I once belonged to the group TOPS ( Take off pounds sensibly), also how I followed Richard Simmons diets, bought his books, his vcr tapes, same with Jane Fonda and her work out tapes...I also listed the many diet books /magazines that I had borrowed from the library, books on health and nutrition, even cookbooks I listed...I also listed how I exercised by walking, doing them from my chair and or bed...Am not sure if any of these ideas will help you, but its worth a try...Hang in there, try not to get discouraged...Good luck & keep us posted...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

sunnymicki
on 9/10/11 7:57 am
I second the idea about weigh****chers, jenny craig, etc records.  Did you ever have to get a physical for school or work or anything?  Did you go to an OBGYN, or even PP for birth control? 

Or if all else fails, what about pictures of yourself that might be semi-dateable, like in front of a Christmas tree or something?  Or records older than five years that could establish a history of obesity at least?  I'm kind of reaching with some of that, but it is worth a try if you don't have anything else.
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1106 views