I need help from my fellow WLS friends

cajuntjm
on 9/12/11 10:19 pm - Greensboro, NC

I've hit a major stall and need some advice on how to get through it.  It's been so frustrating.
I even recently started P90X.  I'm in week 2.
Maybe I'm eating too much, Maybe not the right combinations but I wanted to just see what you guys are eating in a day so I can somehow get back on track.

Teresa

aubiefan143
on 9/12/11 10:44 pm - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with
     P90X??  All I can say is WOW!!!

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

MissJoi4u
on 9/13/11 12:09 am - Hampton, VA
 Hi, I'm new to the site, but I just wanted to respond P90X,? thats a rigourous weight loss training. I would think after losing all your goal weight, that I would chose this workout to actually tone up my body,but I personally would at least wait 18mths....I'm just sayin sweetie...Whateve works for you, Congrats on your weightlost! Joi
NUBarb45
on 9/13/11 12:54 am - Belton, TX
Are you doing the fat loss version of the PX90? If so I would add an extra cardio session 5 days a week and really watch everything you are eating. Sometimes we add more calories than we realize. When I want to step it up, I add the extra cardio at least 45 min , twice a day for at least 5 days.
Good luck with it

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

So Blessed!
on 9/13/11 3:48 am

I started journaling my food just to make sure I wasn't eating more than I thought. 

I found out that I actually was eating more than I thought. 
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 3:57 am
 Everyone does lol !   welcome to REALITY    and  REAL life  choices    .

Im SO GLAD  we CAN choose   LONG  LIFE  , a beautiful healthy  BODY ...  and ENERGY  , STAMINA  to SPARE  after WLS ... 

yes  there area few " sacrifices "  .. no we cant continue to eat the  excessive  self - drugging  way we did before  .  Whod WANT to ?   

but occasionally it seems tempting ..... so come HERE  get a HUG   get support and true friendship  .. and replace those excess calories with something self - loving and Positive 
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 4:07 am - Santa Cruz, CA
If you're really extending yourself with exercise, you may want to increase your intake of food.

Your body NEEDS fuel; food is fuel.

Good luck!
Most Active