Hello Im a Newbie

maacjt5
on 9/22/11 11:21 pm - IL
Hello My name is Anita I am the mother of 3 great kids, 25,21,17 and one grandbaby named Ava whos 4 years old. I am in the Nursing profession. I was married for 20 years and dov for 6 now. I have battled weight since i was about 10 years old and i have tryed so many diff diets and just cant keep it off . I have had some health issues within the last 4 years and i have decided with my Dr, to do this route, and i am determined to get the weight off and to keep it off. I started at 266 about a year ago when i first started the program and when i went and weighed last week i was down to 236 and four days ago i started my liquid diet and i am weighing 230 as of now i have 1 more week of the liquid diet, and my Surgery is scheduled for Oct 3, 2011. I am excited about learning about this site and will have questions....Anita :)
AnneGG
on 9/22/11 11:36 pm
What kind of surgery will you be having? The reason I ask is that you might want to check out the other areas of the site- there are forums specific to the various kinds of surgery where you can get all sorts of info and support.

You have taken off a lot of weight pre-op- good for you!

Sounds like you have a great family.

Welcome to OH!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

maacjt5
on 9/23/11 1:07 am - IL
Hello i am having the sleeve, well the weight that i have taken off is been over a yr, since last month its been a lil over 10 lbs dr said. which is good. :) and i really like this site and have been checking out the other forums. Anita :)
Karen-Adventure
on 9/23/11 12:25 am
Welcome Anita.  So happy that you have joined us for this life changing process.  I am new too.  I just joined yesterday.  I wish you great success
maacjt5
on 9/23/11 1:04 am - IL
Well Thank You i am happy to be starting this also im doing the liquid diet now been going ok. dont feal hungry.  Just planning out the right foods takes me a lil time. lol Anita :)
AnneGG
on 9/23/11 1:39 am
Welcome to you, too, Karen!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

So Blessed!
on 9/23/11 12:32 am

Hi, Anita.  Welcome to OH.
maacjt5
on 9/23/11 12:57 am - IL
Thank You! :)
martitalinda
on 9/23/11 12:44 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery date... wishing you nothing but the best as you embark on this journey ... Welcome to OH!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

maacjt5
on 9/23/11 12:55 am - IL
Aaawww Thank You Very Much! and u look Great in your pics! Anita :)
Most Active