weight loss has stopped

kakes4u2010
on 9/27/11 12:27 pm
HELP!hello anybody out there can tell me what to do my weight loss has stopped and I have not gotten to my goal   I do work out alot I am a gym rat I wonder if thats it and I drink alot of protein drinks and bars
 God Bless <3 Kakes <3

inkslingerdiva
on 9/27/11 1:55 pm, edited 9/27/11 1:57 pm - Dumfries, VA
VSG on 01/22/11 with
Assuming you're doing everything right diet& exercise wise, you may simply be in a stall. It happens to everyone. Keep the faith, stay stronge and you will lose again when your body is ready.
SW: 228Lbs. GW: 125Lbs. Goal in 14.5 Months CW: 122.7Lbs Down 105.3Lbs

AnneGG
on 9/27/11 5:17 pm
How long has the not losing been going on?

You might want to journal your intake for a while and figure out your calories. Don't stop the exercise!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

REININGCHICK
on 9/28/11 5:59 am - AZ
i havent lost anything since november......
i just started wroking out so im praying it makes my weight move the scale down!

PatXYZ
on 9/28/11 6:10 am
Not everyone will lose 100% of their excess weight. Statistically, you are most likely to lose around 70% of your excess weight. How much have you lost?
MacMadame
on 9/28/11 6:29 am - Northern, CA
How long has it stopped? If it's a few days or 2 weeks, that could be water retention. In particular, if you up your intensity at the gym, you will often retain water for a week or so while your body adjusts to the new demands on it.

If it's longer, then  you need to start tracking how much you eat and make sure you aren't eating more than you think you are.

I'd be careful about the protein bars too. Most of them are high in carbs and fat. There are better choices if you want to eat at a calorie deficit.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1496 views