XP: I buried a friend last week.

Heather :o)
on 10/8/11 11:35 pm
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. (((HUGS)))
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/11 11:46 pm
I'm so sorry you lost your friend.  I couldn't agree with you more on your other points.
Judi J.
on 10/8/11 11:59 pm - MN
I'm so sorry. For you, her, her family and friends. so sad
Still Fawn
on 10/9/11 2:18 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
My condolences to you and to her family- what a preventable tragedy. Thanks for making this post, as the message is one that everyone contemplating surgery needs to read.

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/11 3:19 am - Toronto, Canada
 Thanks for posting your powerful words...I'm sorry that your friend died.
Blue_Rattie
on 10/9/11 3:26 am
Knowledge is power.

I'm sorry for your loss
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Jackie McGee
on 10/9/11 4:53 am - PA
So sorry for your loss, Elizabeth - positive thoughts and vibes headed your way
mollypitcher08
on 10/11/11 5:03 am
Thank you for this post.  I am sorry for your loss(es). Reserach research research! I agree with one of the other posters.. knowledge is power.  Thank you again.  I hope everyone who is considering any type of WLS can read this very powerful post.
So Blessed!
on 10/11/11 6:25 am

I'm sorry for your loss, Elizabeth.
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1481 views