LOST MY RECIPE FOR MY COFFEE DRINK

HAVING FAITH
on 10/12/11 3:55 am - LUMBERTON, NC
I LOST MY RECIPE THAT I HAD FOR A COFFEE DRINK.  I HAD GOTTEN THE RECIPE OFF OF THE FORUM.  THE RECIPE, WHEN PREPARED, REMINDED ME OF WHAT A STARBUCKS COFFEE LIGHT FRAPPACINO TASTES LIKE.  I REMEMBER IT CALLED FOR FAT FREE OR REDUCED MIL**** AND MAYBE INTERNATIONAL COFFEE BRAND COFFEE.  NOT SURE?  BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, CAN YOU PLEASE POST.  IT WAS SO GOOD AND A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER THAN A STARBUCKS DRINK IS.  THANKS.
GIA    
kig
on 10/12/11 7:00 am
This is not recipe you are looking for; however, how about CLICK. It so good. I.love it.
Godd luck in finding your recipe:)
Natalia
phred
on 10/12/11 9:35 am - CO

I put about a half cup of crushed ice in my mini-blender, add about 8 ounces of low or non-fat milk, 1 teaspoon of decaf coffee powder, and add a squirt of NSA chocolate syrup.

Pulse the blender about 30 times, pour into a large glass, and have a great iced mocha.  Sometimes I substitute a scoop of chocolate flavored protein powder for the chocolate syrup.

You can also use vanilla or strawberry flavored protein powder, and add strawberries or bananas or mangos for a fruit smoothie.

Be inventive with the flavors you like, and look for the lo or no fat products to blend with.

Good luck, and hugs,

Fred

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

BugdocMom
on 10/13/11 2:55 pm - CA
I could be wrong, but I think I remember Poet Kelly talking about a similar recipe using International Coffee on the RNY forum. Maybe you could find her info and message her...worth a try.
Most Active