Bariatric Advantage Automatic Delivery

RoseyNo
on 10/13/11 3:31 am
WOW, I haven't been here for a long, long time.  Hello everyone! 

Has anyone had problems with BA on their automatic delivery program?  I've had nothing but problems.  Either they send the supplements way too early, or I have to call them because they haven't sent them.  It happened again last week.  I called and the girl assured me I would have my supplements the next day.  Well, it's Thursday, and I still have NO supplements.  I called them yesterday and took myself off of automatic delivery.  I'm really ticked off because this has happened so many times.  I' curious if anyone else is having problems with their automatic delivery or is it just me? 

msromagnola
on 10/13/11 3:48 am
Well, I get the chewy bites calcium from them and I don't have problems.  However, I don't really watch it that close.  I have my calcium pills too, so I don't every really run out since I do both.  Good luck.

MSROMAGNOLA
Sue C
on 10/13/11 6:32 am - Fargo, ND
I am also on auto delivery but I have never had a problem.  They usually send before I am out but that is cause I am not very good with taking them on weekends!  I have asked them to delay a month a few times and no problems.  Sorry you are having problems.

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

SweetGirl11
on 10/13/11 5:18 pm
I had a lot of problems with them.  I finally got fed up and stopped my auto-delivery and started ordering from Vitalady.com.

Michelle    (OH member since 2004 - new user name)

HW 285 / SW 270 / GW 140 / LW 135 / CW 185

RNY 6/8/2009  
Starting size 26/28, now size 12/14

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  -Hebrews 13:8

Most Active