Sleeping pill??

skylarblu
on 11/15/11 3:20 am - Flushing, MI
Hi I haven't been on this in 4ever, but came on 2day to read up on addiction transfer. I came accross a lady who described everything I feel. Insomnia was one of them. I never had that problem till after my surgery and blamed it on being skinny and energetic. She stated that WLS patients were usually deficient in magnesium..I've been checking into it and it says it helps with insomnia. I couldn't use ambien also. I would fall asleep then wake up! good luck!
jlflbf
on 11/15/11 4:03 am - Shore Area, NJ
I have had my blood work done a couple of weeks ago and everything looked ok- I will have to check and see if my magnesium was checked. although I have always had this problem...but never to this extent.
Thanks for the info.
sp1209
on 11/15/11 4:05 am - AL
 When taking Ambien it would put me to sleep almost immediately but would wake up In 3-4 hours. Changed to Lunesta and don't have that problem any more. Hth
jlflbf
on 11/15/11 4:59 am - Shore Area, NJ

GREAT news!! sounds just like me..I will ask about Lunesta :)

sknd34
on 11/15/11 8:18 am - West Fargo, ND
I use Lunesta. It has been a god send for me. I don't take it every night, but maybe 2-4 times per week.
beth-28
on 11/15/11 3:07 pm
Lunesta gave me the worst taste ever! That's one of its side effects. I couldn't get past the taste.
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

jlflbf
on 11/15/11 8:43 pm - Shore Area, NJ
I read that can be one of the side effect- a metal taste in your mouth...ugh
LindaScrip
on 11/16/11 1:24 am
I have used Lunesta 3mg and have never had a problem with it.  I take it at night and read a book and within a couple of minutes its sleepy time.  Never had side effects either. I guess everyone is different.
jlflbf
on 11/16/11 2:49 am - Shore Area, NJ
That is good to hear...hopefully I won't either  I have an appointment next week with my Dr. I am going to talk to her about changing my meds.....as I need to get some sleep
Most Active