2 year post op Words of Encouragement

Papoose79
on 11/23/11 11:56 pm - Horn Lake, MS
There have been many things going on with me lately, however the best thing I know for sure is that I am encouraging more people that not. I am a slow loser and I am proud of it!! No I did not follow every thing to the tee but I do most part while staying human and true to myself.

Every time I see someone that I know or know that I had this surgery the first comment they make is "damn girl you look good!" Then they comment on how the tale of the regaining of the weight at 2 years out do not apply to me.

Because of this, my aunt had surgery last month and I will be assisting my friends and little sister on this journey. Like I told them, we may have started at different times, but we will cross the finish line together!

On that note, everyone stay encouraged and even if you do stray from your diet plans, just remember it's not the end of the road just pick yourself up and continue.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!
HW: 284 SW: 273 1st Goal: 200 2nd Goal (PCP): 150 Surgeon's goal 140                          
Kathleen W.
on 11/24/11 12:53 am - Lancaster, PA

Congradulations on your continued success.  You're doing really well. PS:  we had our surgeries 13 days apart and it was the best thing we could have done for ourselves and our health.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

NanaRose142
on 11/24/11 1:49 am - TX
Thanks for posting this.  I am just 9 days out and it is nice to read a positive as well as people pointing out what to beware of.  Need to have both.  You are doing very good.  Happy Thanksgiving.
Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I got older.    
Most Active