Looking for Stuffed Mushroom Recipe

Richbehr
on 12/5/11 9:41 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Hello all
I'm looking for a stuffed mushroom recipe that was on here about 2 years ago. It was titled "Gourmet Stuffed Mushrooms"

I remember most of it, but I know I'm missing a few ingredients. It was chopped and drained spinach, prosciutto, parmesan cheese and you put 1 tsp pesto in each mushroom cap.
Can anyone help me????
Thanks!

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

BWB
on 12/2/11 5:08 am
 That sounds really good as is.  You might want to add a little seasoned salt or herbs.  You could put a few drops of hot sauce, teriaki sauce, minced onions, salsa, shrimp on top, parsley, rosemary...

M M
on 12/2/11 5:10 am
Oh.  YES.  Please.

That sounds delish.

I just searched -- found a different one.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/08/stuffed-mushrooms-baby/

Stuffed Mushrooms Few things in life give me more joy than this. A mushroom cap stuffed with a glorious mixture and baked until golden brown and sizzling. I could pop ‘em in my mouth every day till Kingdom Come and I’d never get tired of them.
Sunbunnyqt
on 12/6/11 1:46 am - FL
I am hoping someone answers your request Rich. I had stuffed mushrooms dancing in my head last night. I love pesto so this is right up my alley. I am so disappointed there is no answer yet. I found one online but it mixed the pesto in with the rest of the stuffing.
Most Active