Looking for a good cardio/dance dvd

Shana16
on 12/29/11 4:27 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I am looking for a good 30 minute work out dvd.  I am looking for one that is not a lot of jumping and hard complex moves.  Gives good explanation of the moves.I have been doing the Shake Weight Extreme DVD not to bad but looking for something different.  I LOVE Kathy Smith Upper Body dvd.  What is everyone working out to?  Kathy Smith has a Dance Your Body Slim with 6 dance routines. Thinking of something more along the lines of that.
Thanks

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Kathy S.
on 12/29/11 10:00 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
 Hi Shana,

Congratulations on all you are doing to get healthy.  My fav is anything Zumba!!!   

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=zumba&sprefix=zumba

Happy New Year!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Phyllis M.
on 12/29/11 10:52 pm - Irving, TX
zumba.com  will give you some locations that offer it in your area.

Youtube has zumba videos on it that some appear to be simple and some teaches you the basics of it in a slower mode too..........good starter I think..  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

AnneGG
on 12/29/11 11:02 pm
I am another vote for Zumba- I have a Zumba Fitness kit with DVDs that I do at home. I also like Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs a lot.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

martitalinda
on 12/29/11 11:42 pm
 I love love love all Beto's Zumba Workouts..... I am so blessed to have my DD as a certified zumba instructor and her choreography is awesome ... all his DVDs are TONS of fun....

I love zumba and I do all its modalities: Zumba Fitness, Zumba Toning, Aqua Zumba and Sentao Advanced ...

I posted the link to Sentao ... Chair Zumba which is awesome for those with limited mobility but there are also advanced modalities for all...  

Have fun with it.... Exercising to music is AWESOME .. it does not even have to be zumba ... I have leaned the technique of dancing away while housecleaning even LOL and now my ferrets even dance with me while trying to nip at my ankles lol....

Here is my DD at the Zumba convention for instructors in Florida with Beto himself...

here is my daughter with another AWESOME Zumba Fitness instructor who has awesome DVDs out too...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

mommaove3
on 12/30/11 2:37 am
I love Turbo Jam!  She has ways to modify her workout to make it lower impact.  And what i like most is it's super fun!

Shana16
on 1/1/12 4:38 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Were do you buy them at?
I just bought *****cat Dolls Dancer's Body, Walking at home, and a 4 dvd and 1.5 weights box set of Dancing Off The Inches Latin and order more on Netflix. Bring on the New Year and  new ME!!! I like working out now that I have lost 100lbs!  I just don't like being sore.  I do my workouts in the mornings before work and if I am sore my day just sucks!

Thanks for the post everyone. Havea great New Year.

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1448 views