I NEEDED HELP AND STILL NEED MORE

bigcoop
on 1/4/12 5:48 am - CA

I hope this post helps atleast one person in their weight loss surgery journey, I will not go to deep into my own except as to say I have been trying to get a surgery date for over 4 years. This site has provided me with a chance to communicate with people who have alot more knowledge than me and can be very helpful to others. I have finally recieved a possible surgery date thanks to the knowledge and help of a couple of people who seem to really want to PAY IT FORWARD. I will not mention any names to avoid any conflict which may possibly get my post deleted, but hopefully someone will pass my messege on to the other site where I know 1 is now. The main reason for this post is to let newbies and everyone else know that it can be very beneficial to keep an open mind and atleast listen to what info others have to offer. Lately you may have seen alot of posts with another site in the signature line. The link is there it is up to you to visit maybe get the info you need. I have been given the info I needed to get a surgery date, hopefully you can too.

can someone please post the link below ,,,  thanx

wonkad
on 1/4/12 5:54 am - IL
On January 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM Pacific Time, bigcoop wrote:

I hope this post helps atleast one person in their weight loss surgery journey, I will not go to deep into my own except as to say I have been trying to get a surgery date for over 4 years. This site has provided me with a chance to communicate with people who have alot more knowledge than me and can be very helpful to others. I have finally recieved a possible surgery date thanks to the knowledge and help of a couple of people who seem to really want to PAY IT FORWARD. I will not mention any names to avoid any conflict which may possibly get my post deleted, but hopefully someone will pass my messege on to the other site where I know 1 is now. The main reason for this post is to let newbies and everyone else know that it can be very beneficial to keep an open mind and atleast listen to what info others have to offer. Lately you may have seen alot of posts with another site in the signature line. The link is there it is up to you to visit maybe get the info you need. I have been given the info I needed to get a surgery date, hopefully you can too.

can someone please post the link below ,,,  thanx

Post the link and get put on notice? Not! 

But I will gladly PM it to you. Oh wait...and take a chance of someone other than you reading it?....oh what the hell...I'll take my chances 

shock.gif

**Weight loss since June 08**

bigcoop
on 1/4/12 6:08 am, edited 1/4/12 6:10 am - CA
I think I got it.... GO HERE

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/
clpeltz
on 1/4/12 6:21 am

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

wonkad
on 1/4/12 6:25 am - IL

shock.gif

**Weight loss since June 08**

loretta cowels
on 1/4/12 8:25 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
thank you for your post i know im new and im so glad you opened your self up to me and i hope in a small way i was some help to you. I ment it when I said to you it means alot that your trying and giving it your all im sooooo happy for you. Loretta
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/4/12 8:38 am

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/4/12 10:19 am - Burleson, TX
I am sincerely happy things are working out for you. Kudos for not giving up. Four years is an awfully long time. May the future hold nothing but good things for you.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active