Have you had a liver blockage?

Keldriv
on 1/6/12 9:59 am - Fair Play, SC

I had a liver blockage and galbladder removed on nov18th. I have been doing good untill here recently. I ahne been having a uncomfertable pain in the same area as the blockage was. Its kinda like a pinching burning feeling. As of Dec 1st I no longer have insurance. I dont know if its mental or what. For that matter IDK what to do.

Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
Donnaslifepart2
on 1/6/12 10:37 am - Canada
In 2006 I had my gallbladder removed.  I also had stones which had slipped into my Common Bile Duct.  My liver enzymes were elevated, I was jaundiced etc. and 2 days after my surgery I underwent a 2nd procedure, an ERCP, to remove those stones. 

Go back to your MD.  This requires a procedure for which you are hospitalized.  There must be some kind of public coverage where you are which covers procedures performed in hospital.

I just can't understand why anyone would balk at paying more taxes to ensure that everyone in their society has basic health coverage!

tee t.
on 1/6/12 10:58 am
 All federally funded ER's must see patients. It's the law.

tee
Most Active