ISO: Davinci Syrup Promo Codes.......????

internetnut
on 1/9/12 6:19 am - elmira, NY

How would I find a promo code for Davinci's syrup? Thanks so much christine

Laurie T.
on 1/7/12 1:25 pm - MA
12NY is free shipping. If that's not it call customer service. I know it's something like that, but not sure of the digits. They will give you it. It's free shipping on any amount. =] I just got four.

On the other side of fear lies freedom.

internetnut
on 1/7/12 8:08 pm - elmira, NY
Great! Free shipping helps!

Laurie T.
on 1/7/12 11:42 pm - MA
You know I remembered last night as I was falling asleep, it's NYE for new years, but I think the number is 12

On the other side of fear lies freedom.

internetnut
on 1/8/12 4:43 am - elmira, NY
Thank you! I will try that!

internetnut
on 1/8/12 4:58 am - elmira, NY
That promo didn't work so maybe it's expired now. Thanks anyway! christine

tall_not_venti
on 1/8/12 12:48 am
VSG on 02/23/12
If you havent already ordered, you might want to see if your city has a cash-n-carry or a urm. these are both restaurant supply places, and where coffee houses buy their supplies, and bottle of davinci is usually under $5. They also usually carry monin-my fave, and torani.
internetnut
on 1/8/12 4:45 am - elmira, NY
We have a Maines but that's the only restaurant supply store we got and I don't think they sell all the flavors, but thank you anyway! Christine

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 1/8/12 3:08 am
I can find some Davinci at a Sams Club for $4.50 or something like that.  The Sam's closest to  me does not carry it but the one in the next city does.  World Market carries Torani for $6.99 per bottle with more flavor choices.

Winnie

internetnut
on 1/8/12 4:48 am - elmira, NY
Thanks but our Sam's Club only has the basics and the next one close by is 1 hr away and I'm not sure if they carry the Pumpkin flavor I want. Thanks anyway!

Most Active