Carry on....

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

Shelly T.
on 1/9/12 10:40 am
Happy Moon :)

mini_me_ now
on 1/9/12 10:41 am

LOL... well look at this way OH  did a pretty good job of sending its own members off to another board to read the "posts"  that may not even be there...

Giving a one sided partial story will only make others try to see what the noise  was really all about ..
Just when you think you seen it all ..  that is proven wrong yet again..

Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Judi J.
on 1/9/12 10:42 am - MN
ha ha ha
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/9/12 10:43 am

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

k9ophile
on 1/9/12 10:50 am, edited 1/9/12 10:51 am
I have heard that full moon craziness is little more than an old wives tale with no science to back that theory.  If that is the case, how else does one explain the whack-a-doodleness of the main forum?  My initial theory was cabin fever, yet we are that not far into winter.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Phyllis C.
on 1/9/12 11:05 am
It's the moon.  Used to happen all of the time on the old R&R.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

MsBatt
on 1/10/12 12:32 am
On January 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM Pacific Time, k9ophile wrote:
I have heard that full moon craziness is little more than an old wives tale with no science to back that theory.  If that is the case, how else does one explain the whack-a-doodleness of the main forum?  My initial theory was cabin fever, yet we are that not far into winter.

Don't you believe it! I worked in retail sales for many, many years, and the full moon most certainly DOES bring out the crazies. Even the ones wearing tin-foil hats.

martitalinda
on 1/9/12 8:34 pm
 Growing up on a farm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy in the interior in Panama we had no electricity then .... power was generated by a power plant my grandpa built and we used kerosene lamps and lanterns....

The nights were dark ... surrounded by mango and palm trees the sounds were eerie ... we had the flickering lights of the cocuyos and the luciérnagas (fire flies I believe in English)... the cocuyos were better because they had lights on their back and under their belly ... we used to play with them .. placed on their backs they clicked upwards making a clicking sound... imagine .... I don't think I could hold/touch one now though ... I guess I have been away for too long LOL ...  
Okay I said all that to say that we used to look forward to the full moon ,... it was a time where the entire farm was lit up and we could run and run and run for acres upon acres as a time .... it was sooooooo much fun ... the only bad thing about it was grandma's billy goat would be chewing up a storm on his regurgitated morning meal and did not like the distraction ... he would get up and chase us with his head bowed down ... I caught many butts from him and they hurt ... but I always remember noches de luna llena ... full moon night ... back in my country of origin....

Here is a cocuyo.... these little buggers were like mini flood lights in the dark....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUwC5K6nn4M 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

sam1am
on 1/10/12 4:11 am
Love, love, love that story!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active