Are questions forbidden?

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 2:14 am

CriscoNinja
on 1/10/12 2:15 am
DS on 06/05/12
 Yes?
Well I used to have a link here, but you know how that goes...
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 3:17 am
On January 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM Pacific Time, Jennifer B. wrote:
 Yes?
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 2:19 am

"Every clarification breeds new questions."
                                                                                           ~ Arthur Bloch 

Bette B.
on 1/10/12 2:20 am
 Hmmmm. I'm gonna go with "no", since your post title asked a question, and it's still there . . .

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 2:27 am
On January 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM Pacific Time, Bette B. wrote:
 Hmmmm. I'm gonna go with "no", since your post title asked a question, and it's still there . . .

They won't explain to me why my threads are being pulled while other peoples' are being left untouched.   

Whenever I ask questions my thread disappears. 

The last time I asked for clarification via e-mail, I received a very terse response.
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 2:21 am

"It is the nature, and the advantage, of strong people that they can bring out the crucial questions and form a clear opinion about them. The weak always have to decide between alternatives that are not their own. "

~  Dietrich Bonhoeffer
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 2:23 am

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

~ Edmund Burke
Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/10/12 2:25 am - Burleson, TX

If there are questions I feel qualified to answer, or have a personal experience someone asks me to share..then MY answer to the OP's question is YES

If the question was meant to be to be directed only to the OH mods, then sorry I easedropped..

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 3:16 am
On January 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM Pacific Time, Gina (Tx) wrote:

If there are questions I feel qualified to answer, or have a personal experience someone asks me to share..then MY answer to the OP's question is YES

If the question was meant to be to be directed only to the OH mods, then sorry I easedropped..

Eavesdroppers most welcome.    I want an open forum to ask questions. 

1. What is the maximum font size permitted in an OH signature line?

2. What colors from the OH text palate are we not allowed to use?

3. Why are some people allowed to reference other websites, but my threads doing the exact same thing are pulled.

Most Active