A little bit freaked out

BrendaDM
on 1/21/12 4:38 am - Fayetteville, AR
 There's only one that gets to see my saggy body is me.I'm not going to let my hubby get that Image in his head.  

MyLady Heidi
on 1/20/12 1:28 pm
No one had more stretch marks then me, sadly its a competition I wish I couldn't say I won.  If you wanna see go add me as a friend and you can see my plastics pics, believe me a tt is worth its weight in gold, I never had a flat stomach even as a teenager, its my biggest thrill everyday to look down and see absolutely nothing.
GodisGood
on 1/20/12 9:43 pm - Perth Amboy, NJ
GETT OVER IT NOW.... i was 406 lbs..... my stomache is SAGGY, my thighs and calves SAGGY, boobs, butt, and arms SAGGY SAGGY SAGGY..... it sucks but its reality...... if you hit the gym asap post op, and u tighten up ur skin u may be able to tone it up..... 

i hate having to cover up, 3/4 sleeves ,, long pants ,, etc but i rather that, then be heavy again..... there're always other options....... dotn worry about it.... love yourself you will be fine.... =] xoXoxo
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.
Beauty=Confidence. If U Believe it,, They'll Believe it.!  

According To Your Faith Be It Unto You. Matthew 9:29    
pj_true512
on 1/21/12 4:34 am - TX
Lap Band on 05/24/12
 Thanks everyone! I have already joined Anytime Fitness just down the street. Looking into what creams, vitamins, etc to start using now that will improve elasticity of my skin. I cant wait!! I have been struggling with my weight since I was 21. 
Most Active