Extreme naseau and vomiting

schenwhit
on 1/23/12 2:43 am - long Island, NY
RNY on 03/23/10 with
 All morning I have had naseau and vomiting non-stop.  It is driving me crazy.  i tried to eat cracker to calm my stomach but it is not helping.  I do not have a stricture as this has happened before.  Geez what to do for all my long timers.
Nicole Schen-Whit    
How could you have such a good life like me if there wasn't a God directing?

Linda_S
on 1/23/12 5:54 am - Eugene, OR
 Hard to say what could be causing this.  Do you, by any chance, have a fever?  It could be a simple stomach virus.  While crackers are generally really comforting for the average individual, if you have any sugar sensitivity or dumping tendencies, crackers can make you really sick.  Most docs advise that when you are really sick to your stomach, the BRAT diet is the best to follow.  Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast.  I think the rice and toast might be problematic, but if you had very whole-grain toast, it might be okay.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

littleskie
on 1/23/12 7:20 am - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
If there is the possiblity of having food stuck i'd chew papaya enzymes. Can you still keep water down? If not then i'd go to the emergency room no matter if you've had it before or no****er is mandatory!

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

Most Active