deleting this post. someone uploaded to facebook. not cool.

Christian I.
on 1/22/12 1:05 pm, edited 1/25/12 1:00 am - TX

Esther B.
on 1/22/12 2:13 pm - Rainy & Cloudy, WA
What an awesome message, Christian.  I just wanted to reach out to let you know it is a bit quiet around here right now, but give it a bit more time and I am sure you'll get more responses.

In the meantime, even though I don't know you...consider yourself hugged!  I know I felt a lot better after reading your message.   
dreamgirl119
on 1/22/12 2:31 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Hi Christian,

Yes we do have a lot in common.  Yes, I too get lonely.  ((((HUGS)))).

Dreamgirl119
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/12 2:54 pm
Libby0218
on 1/22/12 3:39 pm - TX
I think the feeling of lonliness can be profound for us and your posts is great. I am the opposite of you, a raging introvert. If I am not careful, I will isolate myself too much and keep people at a distance in the name of re-energizing myself.

So, this is a profound reminder to me that I need to reach out, to engage with others, and allow them to share in my journey.

Thank you!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/22/12 6:14 pm - Burleson, TX

LIBBY-you don't strike me as "raging introvert"--shows what I know-huh???

I guess you have been making more of an effort, than I realized, when you share your daily life, on the TMB. I feel I am really getting to know you.

It helps MY lonliness. Yep-even extroverted, bawdy, opinionated, old redheads get lonely. THANK YOU for making the effort to "share" yourself

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Christian I.
on 1/23/12 9:40 am - TX
Hi ya...Introvert?  Well, gaging from your avatar, I woulda never known.
:-)

So, you're a fellow Texan. Awesome! 

yes, we do need to reach out to others for a variety of reasons. its good for us and them.
          win-win
my kind of thing!

Lonestar cyber-hugs,

Christian
Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/22/12 6:20 pm - Burleson, TX

CHRISTIAN-beautiful post..made me think (before coffee even-OUCH)..

I've known you since 2004..the first OH conference..Arlington, Tx...remember how awseome it was to be surrounded by HUNDREDS of people who "got us"?? That was a "first"-huh?

Now..fast forward to today...I "see" you, here, about every 6 months. Alot of peeps come and go in 6 months-and lose out on your experience and wisdom, even they happen to come "between" your visits. I'm trying to guilt you into coming back here more often.

You are missed, Christian AKA El Studly Presidente

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Christian I.
on 1/23/12 9:36 am, edited 1/22/12 9:37 pm - TX
Frenia2
on 1/23/12 12:34 am - VA
 Hello sweetie, 
If you need a friend I'm here for you.  Would love to chat with you.  Remember you have a friend no matter what!      
Most Active