BariatricTV.com New Episode is up

shepkatt
on 1/29/12 10:28 pm - Coronado, CA
Howdy!  BTV is back from our brief hiatus over the holidays.  We have lots of new stuff in 2012..  New segments on our show.. Revamped website..  And lots of great info.

http://bariatrictv.com/video-categories/reviews/2012/01/27/e pisode-150-helping-friends-with-weight-loss-surgery/

BariatricTV (BTV) is a series of Fun.. Free and inFormative web videos for weight loss surgery patients - patients to be - families and friends of patients.  We strive to educate and entertain.

If you haven't visited us before - what are you waiting for?

http://www.bariatrictv.com

~lynnda

M M
on 1/29/12 10:39 pm
 Woot!  Woot!  
shepkatt
on 1/29/12 10:41 pm - Coronado, CA
Hey Beth!  I feel all disconnected and discombobulated..  Was away from Facebook and OH for a few weeks due to work.

Hope everything is okie dokie with you and the Mr and the kidlettes.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Vegas in a few months :-)
~lynnda

M M
on 1/29/12 10:43 pm
 I am glad you are all well -- and BACK!

We are doing well.  Things are better than anticipated thus far.  Next month will be better -- and then vacation!  And Vegas!  

shepkatt
on 1/29/12 10:48 pm - Coronado, CA
Yay.. I am glad things are working out.. It's hard to be apart from your best friend.. :-)  Will Mr. be in Vegas?  I am looking forward to meeting him..
~lynnda

M M
on 1/29/12 10:53 pm
 It is.  Regardless of what happens -- I still need him around.  I hate to say it that way, but I've taken a lot of flak here about my situation.  I know it's really no one's business and I don't have to explain, but I made the mistake of oversharing to start with, and now I have inappropriate questions and attacks coming from every angle.  (It's disgusting.)

He will.  He's coming with me to the OH Cruise, WLSFA in Vegas, OH in Atlanta and Fitbloggin... so far.  That is, assuming our sitter and dog sitter work out for all.  At the least --- the first two are definite.
shepkatt
on 1/29/12 11:07 pm - Coronado, CA
Regardless of 'oversharing' at the end of the day the only opinions that really matter are those of your real life friends and family..  And.. even those are take it or leave it.  Only the two people in a marriage/relationship know what really goes on and they are the only ones who can make decisions about what is best for them.  

I am glad that it is working out..  with kids you guys will always be in each others lives..  makes it easier when you actually like each other..   :-)
~lynnda

M M
on 1/29/12 11:09 pm
Oh hell yes.  We get along no matter.  I actually told him to try to do something to make me angry -- cause I couldn't get angry.   

He didn't.   And, I'll take it.