Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Dollface-1981
on 2/14/12 4:15 am - Newmarket, Canada
  I am so lucky to have the love in my life that I do. From my children and husband... To my family and friends. I know a lot of people think Valentines Day is silly and just another excuse to spend money but I don't think there is anything wrong with showing a little extra love once in a while!!!
Today also marks the 8 month anniversary of my Gastric Bypass. Today I am down 124 pounds. I have gone from 334 lbs to 210 lbs. and I am pretty proud of that!!!

I know I have been down lately but I think I was just mostly off because of my surgery and infection. I'm feeling much more optimistic and back to my old self!  I have my OA meeting on Thursday AND my first day back at the gym in three weeks! I can't wait to get back into my routine. I've really missed the gym... It's become my stress reliever!! 
I just wanted to share a picture of my most favorite thing to do these days lol something I try to do as much as possible now that I can do it again ;)  
Thank you for bearing with me and listening to my rants.  I couldn't do this without all of your love and support!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

AnneGG
on 2/14/12 6:51 am
You, my dear, are looking phenomenal! Great work, and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

pumpkin77
on 2/14/12 9:51 pm - Durham, NC
 You are looking wonderful!!  And I'm with you as soon as I can cross my legs I'll be doing it all the time!! LOL
Start weight 298  Surgery weight 265   

Most Active