OT (kinda) Loss of Dear Friend

Cindy22706
on 2/23/12 9:11 am - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss. My eyes are teary after reading that. I feel I kind of relate because I have a cat that is 17 years old, and he is very fragile at this point, I know his time is coming, but he is my everything. I have never had a dog so I do not understand that, but I just wanted to send my condolences.

She will be missed. 

DebsGiz
on 2/23/12 9:18 am - FL
As I read your post, tears began flowing because your words brought a flood of memories back about my own special angel.

Give your heart time to heal and I'm betting that your beloved Bayberry will eventually put a special friend back in your life.

In the meantime, please know that many hearts are holding your close as your grieve the loss of this awesome friend... 
Hislady
on 2/23/12 2:42 pm - Vancouver, WA
Once you've been loved by a Golden you are never the same! I lost mine 3 yrs ago and will never forget her. Last year I got a darling ****er, couldn't handle a bigger dog anymore and she too is a special lady. Hnor her memory by adopting another dog when the time is right. We all feel your pain and love!
lanunes
on 2/23/12 5:12 pm, edited 2/23/12 5:13 pm - CA
I am so sorry to hear about your loss =( They NEVER live long enough no matter how old they are. The ones I have lost unexpectedly  hurt the most and the longest, we just don't have time to prepare ourselves for it. Only animal lovers can understand how strong this bond is we have with them.....they are our "kids" =)
Take care of yourself,
Leslie
      Leslie Nunes              
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/12 5:41 pm - Canada
VSG on 08/16/13
aww... sorry!
michele1
on 2/23/12 9:59 pm
Revision on 07/07/15
So sorry for your loss, we had to do the same.....she was 16 my first dog and the light of my life, never a day goes by without me thinking of her.

My prayers and thoughts are with you ((((hugs))))

Michele 
Denise M.
on 2/24/12 1:33 am
I'm so, so sorry about Bayberry.

I got to meet her at the LI event and we passed her in the hall over and over again.  She was a sweet, beautiful and super well behaved lady.  And one of the most popular attendees at the event.

My deepest condolences on your loss.
LindaScrip
on 2/28/12 3:17 am

Amy as soon as I started reading your post I grabbed my tissues.  My heart goes out to you and Bayberry. You were blessed to have her and she was blessed to have you.  My horse is 28 and I so dread that day I also have my other pets 5 dogs 5 cats 3 birds and 2 horses so what I have to look forward to and you will too is crossing that rainbow bridge and they will all be there.  Give yourself some time and find another dog it won't be Bayberry but it will be a new relationship.  So sorry for your loss.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1347 views