UDATE

Diane DeSeranno
on 3/6/12 4:01 pm - Long Beach, WA
Well I am 6 years and 3 months out from my RYN and I need surgery again.
I have a differnet insurance company so that means different doctors. I have been having severe problems the last year with acid reflex (again). After all the test have been ran my new bypass Dr. has told me that the opening at the top of my pouch is to large and that the Dr. who did my first RYN surgery made my pouch 3 times larger than what she does, which has me producing too much acid.
So I will be going under the knife again to reduce the size of the opening and pouch. Lucky me I get to do the two weeks liquid diet and two weeks soft foods once again. But the good news is that I have gained back about 30 pounds more than I wanted to, so I'll now have help taking that extra 30 pounds off. LOL.

momjan
on 3/7/12 2:28 am - Canada
Are you staying with the same surgery or going for something like a DS?  Sounds like the DS is a perfect marriage of all the gastric surgeries!!!  Might be worth looking into and talking to your DR about.
Diane DeSeranno
on 3/7/12 7:25 am - Long Beach, WA
No, the RYN has already been done. She is just reducing th size of th pouch I already have. But there are other things she need to repair while she is in there.
But thanks for the input.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1450 views