7 years post op & Life is Wonderful!!!

Jeannie Hubnik
on 3/13/12 2:02 am - Belton, TX
Well, It has been awhile since I have been on here but it is good to pop in and see all the new faces and the ones I know well.  Life has been so wonderful for me.
I was 7 years post op on March 9th and my weight is 165 which I have maintained for 5 1/2 years.  My total weight lost is 168 lbs.
My life has been through many changes.  I have gone through a divorce, and a few small medical issues had 2 new grandsons and on December 20th got remarried to the most incredible man.  The last 4 years wasnt easy but I know God gave me the challanges so that when I got to where I am today I would know to appreciate it and cheri****!
I hope everyone is well and I plan to try to get on here more often :) 

Jeannie
3-9-2005 ~ 350  *~*~*~*~*~*~*  8 years post op 165 goal for 6 1/2 years

"Just because you can....doesn't mean you should" Acheron

martitalinda
on 3/13/12 2:47 am
 AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!... I am so happy for you ... there is indeed victory in the valley that is why I always say I will NEVER curse my fire....  Look at where you are today 2 new grandsons an incredible DH and awesome maintenance among many other blessings .... How inspiring.  Wishing you nothing but the best on your continued journey.   Your post warmed my heart.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

newbirthday2812
on 3/13/12 4:55 am - TX
wow thank you!!!

being a newbie  2/8/12 I really needed to read these post. thank you!
AppleSpice251
on 3/13/12 4:59 am
Congratulations on the fact that you have survived your 'trial by fire'.  Your metal is now stronger because of it.  

Hugs for you and your growing family!

Kim S.
on 3/13/12 5:00 am - Helena, AL
Congratulations!  Although I'm sure some hard work goes into that success!

I love hearing from the long term successful people-sounds like you are blessed.

Kim

chatterpam
on 3/13/12 6:28 am - PA
Hi Jeannie - thanks for your post! I am 9 months out today and, like many newbies, would like to know some tips that you would give those of us who have just started our journey. One of the things that scares me the most is the fear of regaining my weight. I look to those of you who have been successful for many years as mentors, and hope to someday be a mentor as well.

Thanks for giving me hope! So many people I know have gained their weight back and I don't want to be one of them.

bjalberta
on 3/13/12 9:27 am - Canada
VSG on 03/20/12
I just found myself smiling and then smiling some more !   Your post is inspiring and I loved your photos ... Happiness exuding all over the place!  

BJ

HW 325     SW 303    CW 245.    GW  170
EmmasNana
on 3/13/12 12:26 pm - MN
Congrats on all the wonderful successes of your surgery and life! Please do share your secrets, as a (kind of) newbie it's very inspiring to hear stories like yours and how you keep living the program.
Lorrainecma
on 3/13/12 5:48 pm
 Thank you for sharing!!!! I love to see post from ppl who are farther out!!! We need to see these success stories!!! Sorry for the bad times you've been thru, but it sounds like the good ones are out weighing the bad... no pun intended!!

Most Active