20 Months out. -126 lbs! Pics inside

natalie C.
on 3/28/12 2:45 am - Hialeah, FL

BeatrizS1974
on 3/28/12 2:48 am
 Congrats! You look great!
martitalinda
on 3/28/12 2:48 am
 You look FABULOUS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ... absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

natalie C.
on 3/28/12 2:54 am - Hialeah, FL
thanks ladiesss :)

MyLady Heidi
on 3/28/12 3:11 am, edited 3/28/12 3:18 am
Gorgeous!!!  Congratulations!!!!

I just went and looked at your befores and your transformation and you were gorgeous to start with and now you just look like you are gorgeous and have been thin your entire life.  Weight won't matter and enjoying life will.

Karly Green
on 3/28/12 3:14 am - Middletown, NJ
You look so un-freakin-believable!

Watch what I eat at myfitnesspal.com username karkar28
lady_myst
on 3/28/12 3:28 am
Congratulations!  not only on looking great, which you do, but on how healthy you are!  i always like to hear....are there any meds you no longer have to take?  any conditions you no longer worry about?  movement easier?  (i am - bp meds, diabetes, cholesterol is out of danger range, and i can move without pain.  no longer have to take prescribed meds for arthritis pain or joint pain.  prolly more if i think about it but those are big ones.)  i just think its amazing to hear how much healthier people are.  I can see your transformation and you look amazing!  Way to go! 

natalie C.
on 3/28/12 3:41 am - Hialeah, FL
I’m one the lucky ones who didn’t have any obesity–related health problems. I didn’t have cholesterol , triglycerides, diabetes, high blood pressure etc. I did, however, have PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and I am happy to say that the symptoms have dramatically improved.  And yes, since I began taking my vitamins religiously, my energy level is through the roof!   One silly thing I am soooo ecited about is that I went to the fair and I FIT in everything with room to spare!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 3:43 am
Natalie, you look amazing!!  Congratulations!!!
Jo 1962
on 3/28/12 6:50 am - NearHouston, TX
 OMG. you were hot in your pre-0p photos but you are sizzling now! Damn! I am jealous.

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Most Active