MM - Comments for You

EthelMae
on 4/4/12 4:32 am - MD
Dear MM,

Please stop reviewing and promoting things. 

First - there were the Slimpressions.  Based on your comments, I thought yeah sure.  No way they can do the things Beth claims.  Well, based on one of the specials you posted about, I have two sets of haves and one bottom.  These things are wonderful!

Second - The Syntrax Mint  Cook protein.  Sure, your reviews were upbeat.  Again I thought yeah, sure.  Can't be that good.  Well dayum girl - that stuff is wonderful.  It arrived yesterday and I have already had 2-16 oz servings.  Only wish you could have found it sooner.

What will be next?

Just want to say thanks for the reviews that you provide. 

~Barb
Highest - 279 (08/2009)     Program Weight - 256 (03/10)  Surgery Weight - 232 (05/24/11)     

M M
on 4/4/12 7:19 am
I have few skills.  But, I can estimate the price of groceries in a cart  (no, really... it's very weird...) and talk product like nobody's business.  I have find a way to combine these skills and make a job out of it.  I appreciate your reading my stuff and posting about it.  

I try to post about products I truly connect with -- and the two you mention -- I adore.  Slimpressions has wonderful products -- and they are good people.  Syntrax Mint Cookie just.... made me happy.  Proteins often don't!  LOL.  

Thanks, again.  It makes my time feel more worthwhlie.  :)

dmmassengale09
on 4/4/12 9:06 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 06/21/12
What website do I need to go to in order to order the mint cookie protein?
M M
on 4/4/12 9:08 am
 Here's my review with a few links.  

I actually got the protein on the OH cruise and stole all the leftover samples.  :X  (Sorry, Kim.)

I suggest hitting Google and searching for the best deals.
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/12 7:25 am - San Antonio, TX
 I have to agree with the Mint Cookie. It's because of your review that I bought a tub. It's become my favorite shake. 
M M
on 4/4/12 7:32 am
 It's one of the best I've tried.

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/12 7:29 am - Columbus, OH
 Nice!  Haven't tried out Slimpressions YET...but I plan to!  And I must admit, I am interested in that Mint Syntrax..sounds delish!  
Nikki S.
on 4/4/12 7:32 am - NJ
VSG on 01/25/12
I have to agree also. Received my first piece of Slimpressions on Monday (& it was ordered on Friday, what an awesome company) and it's become my best friend, I feel amazing in it. And Mint Cookie.... sheesh enough said!!

M M
on 4/4/12 7:32 am
 Slimpressions is an AMAZING company.

:)
Nikki S.
on 4/4/12 7:35 am - NJ
VSG on 01/25/12
Can I just say one other thing about Slimpressions? When I opened the package I thought oh this is so lightweight how can this possibly provide smoothing compression?? I put it on and had to shut my mouth because WOW, lightweight, smoothing, holding, I got nude color and it matches my skin, you can't tell I'm wearing anything underneath... I could go on and on and on!

Most Active