I found this a while back. Can't remember where I found it though.
Plastic Surgery to Remove Loose Skin
When bariatric surgery (eg. gastric bypass) leads to dramatic weight loss, excessive amounts of skin can accumulate and hang in various areas, including face, neck, breasts, upper and lower abdomen, flanks, armpit, back, buttocks, arms, forearms, thighs, legs, and calves. This surplus skin can cause considerable hygienic problems, skin irritation, skin breakdown, pain and infection.
Average Fees of Plastic Surgeons
The US national average for surgeon-fees for selected plastic surgery procedures are:
* Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) $4,827
* Arm Lift (brachioplasty) $3,299
* Body lift (Circumferential Panniculectomy) $7,874
* Breast Lift (Mastopexy) $3,965
* Breast Reduction (Women) $5,351
* Buttock Lift $4,793
* Face Lift $5,966
* Forehead Lift $3,065
* Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia) $3,124
* Liposuction (Lipoplasty) $2,578
* Thigh lift (Thighplasty) $4,308