8 yr post op message

mollypitcher08
on 4/23/12 1:39 am
Laurie - Just wanted to say both congratulations on your wonderful success and a big thank you for your valuable posting.  We don't often see alot of long termers on here although I am sure I am not as faithful reading as I should or could be either!
            I, too am just about 4 years out from RNY and down185# (I have recently suffered with a gain of 20+ # and I am so trying to deal with it!! Darn it's hard!!! Old habits of course! I know what I have to do and exercise is not a favorite thing of mine!!!
            Anyway, I read posts like yours and know that I need to get back on track.  I too have a huge panni in my front which bothers the heck out of me but my doctor will not even refer me until I lose 60 more pounds now. (Used to be around 40 but that awful gain has added on)
            I am 57 years old and know I'm not a gettin any younger here so if I never have any surgery done, I guess I can still thank my lucky stars as I am alive and farily healthy now!!!
            Thanks again for your valuable and uplifting post Laurie and best of luck to you in the future, too.  Mary
Most Active