Where to go to Become an OH Support Group Leader?

mrschriscross
on 5/1/12 7:32 am - Oswego, NY
 I made a post a while back stating that I just started a support group here in my town and someone had mentioned I should become an OH Support Group Leader but I can not find how to do it? Can someone please guide me in the right direction?
Feel Free to Add Me on FACEBOOK just search for my name Angela Cross or [email protected]  Also if you could put you are from OH in the request it would help. Thanks :)

HW / SW / CW / GW
320 / 305 / 213 / 185   Updated 3-27-11

Ashley A.
on 5/1/12 1:56 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Hey,

Go to http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ then choose Become an OH Leader. I beleive you just fill out the information from there. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

JaneJetson
on 5/1/12 9:33 pm
RNY on 05/07/12
 Wonderful!  That is so needed for all who have had or going to have the surgery.  I learned a ton of info at the one meeting I went to, so these are not just for support but lots of valuable info.  From what I gather, ours is a really good one and was packed, I mean packed full of people.  I will never forget this one lady who talked about eating something she shouldn't have, ended up in the ER thinking she was having a heart attack. I almost broke out in a cold sweat hearing that!  hahaha. So I know now she was referring to dumping and I am like so terrified to tempt the food gods to even go there. So, good luck and have well informed and fun meetings!  Jane in California
Most Active