hi guys pleas]ding for support

courage18
on 6/5/12 5:58 pm - MN
So I am four years out at my goal weight and have this intense desire to binge, I am working on the haut method but wanted to see what advice you all would give me'

Thank you

Heather
God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.

poet_kelly
on 6/5/12 6:58 pm - OH
My advice is to call your therapist.  If you don't have a therapist, I recommended making an appointment with one.  Today.

You might also consider going to an OA meeting.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Laura in Texas
on 6/5/12 10:12 pm
Just don't do it. Period. Find a hobby, volunteer, keep yourself busy. Track your food.

I had my RNY a few months before you. Hang in there!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

martitalinda
on 6/5/12 11:49 pm
I would go out and do something fun or stay in and do something productive if you don't have a craft/hobby things like cleaning the house, a closet or a room while blasting the music and furiously dusting/cleaning/sweeping/vacuuming even if the house does not need it (I love dancing with the mop) is awesome exercise ... if it is sunny get outside and do something in the garden ... take a walk, a jog or a run ... if at work immerse yourself in what you are doing ... if all else fails ..just think how far you have come and how you can continue to carry on .... DON"T BINGE... just eat something in moderation ... satisfy your craving which BTW if you ignore for a few minutes will go away ... and keep it moving...

Wishing you strength and nothing but the best on your journey! We can do this!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....