Fell off Board...

BlueEyes30
on 6/10/12 11:45 am - Haughton, LA
Go**** has been forever since I was on this board and when I start sinking, I come and read postings and find inspiration here.  I am six years post op.  I had a baby last year and only gained like 10 = 12 pounds the entire time.  Now, he is seven months old and I have gained within the last 3 months 12 pounds and my goal is to loose 20 pounds.  I have been binge eating and lots of slider foods.

Therefore I am starting the 5 day pouch test tommorrow.  Never done this before.  So, if anyone else is interested in doing this with me, please jump on board so we are in this together.  I will post after my day once I can get baby situated tommorrow.  Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Also, is there a way to detoxify your body?  Like a colon cleanse that is all natural?  And another question:  I have lots of excess skin.  I noticed in the front left side it feels like a hard bulge.  It don't hurt but the opposite side isn't like that.  Could this be a hernia? 

Staying Focused leads to success!!  Beginning: 345, Current: 163, Goal: 140-130

datorres
on 6/10/12 12:49 pm
 Hi, my name is Destiny. I am 3.5 years out and I want to lose about 15 pounds of re-gain. I am going to do the 5 day pouch test also. We can do this together if you want. you can pm me if you want to. My plan of attack is to have 3 protein shakes a day and 2 snacks of sj jello of popsicles as needed. I'll post at the end of the day.
BlueEyes30
on 6/11/12 12:52 pm - Haughton, LA
Hey Destiny, I am Elizabeth. I made it through Day 1 with 2 protein drinks and tons of water, chicken broth and that was it. Now, heading for Day 2 in a matter of hours.  I hear my tummy growling and gurgling and I so was wanting to "Head for The Boarder"...

How did your day go?

Staying Focused leads to success!!  Beginning: 345, Current: 163, Goal: 140-130

Miss_Kitty
on 6/11/12 9:15 am - New Bedford, MA
I have heard that pure lemon juice in ho****er works as a natural laxative. I am not sure if it is the same thing as a colon cleanse, but I am guessing it should clean you out just the same.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

datorres
on 6/11/12 4:18 pm
Hi Elizabeth. today went pretty good for me too, I had 2 and a half protein shakes, a sf popsicle and I had 2 ozs. of shrimp with mixed vegetables at dinner with my  family. Not too bad but tomorrow I am going to try protein shakes only. I am craving fruit soooo bad, especially watermelon. lol