Your Thoughts Plz

tdjf_3
on 6/13/12 12:37 am
So I went yesterday to my 2ND Plastic Consult & I was ready with all my questions for the surgeon, she answered them all of course but I am left with one BIG (Lil) question. I have chose to start with my tummy and boobs. the tummy I have no questions about but the boobs, I do I want to be happy with what I chose, I know if I just get a lift I won't be happy because there is like Nothing there. When I started this journey I was a DD I don't want that but I Do want part of My boobs back. I guess my question is ~ How do you decide what cup size to go with???
Lil info on me 5'7" 155lbs hips 41" waist 36" (I have not had the tummy tuck yet) and breast 35". Please feel free to post any comment =) i will be also posting this on the VSG Forum & the main board

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
Dave Chambers
on 6/13/12 12:58 am - Mira Loma, CA
I'd rely on your plastic surgeon consult. Typically PS docs look at your medical history, can see your "body au natural" and can help guide you.  Usually if there is a some breast fullness still left, just a lot lower, a lift will work by itself. Other patients end up with removal of some breast tissue, some get a fill, some a life, and some a combination.  Not every case is identical, and I'd rely on the expertise of your selected surgeon. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Tammy H.
on 6/13/12 1:48 am - Greenville, OH
 Ive never had a boob job but if I did, I would want a B cup...I started out a DD cup...After losing 200 pound I am a D , sometimes C, depending on the kind of bra...But Ive always hated having big boobs, so I myself would go for the B...Am sure the surgeon will give you good advice, but its all what you want...A friend of mine is your size and she got a C, and I think they look too big for her body size...But she likes them so thats good and dandy...Good luck!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

phred
on 6/13/12 6:48 am - CO
To all less-endowed gals I'd advise:
It's no use to obsess about size.
Yes, your A-cups can please.
You don't need double-Ds!
Lord above, you're as bad as us guys!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1545 views