NSV - Finally living life!!! (new photos attached)

Mal
on 7/1/12 1:32 am
 Here is a photo of me and my best friend (and partner in crime!) on a harbor cruise we went to on Friday night.

Here is one of my new dress

It feels so good to be able to finally go to a nice dress shop and be able to try on dresses and actually have them fit.  its so weird even now, over 2 yrs later, to look at something in my size and not think that its too small.  Heck if it wasn't for pictures I wouldn't even know what 
I look like.  Enjoy the day!

Robin805
on 7/1/12 2:10 am
VSG on 07/19/12
 congrats!!!!  you look marvelous!!
Katari
on 7/1/12 2:39 am - OR
Love the pictures! The dress is fabulous on you! Congrats you look amazing, and SO happy!

Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

julyxo84
on 7/1/12 2:44 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 ah that dress is so pretty!!!
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

martitalinda
on 7/1/12 4:39 am
 BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! absolutely beautiful.... Love the dress... you look FABULOUS!

You and your 'partner in crime' are such an AWESOME LOVELY COUPLE .... congrats ... keep on owning your journey and posting your pictures ... you inspire me and many others.... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

SueBee01
on 7/1/12 10:42 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Thanks for sharing, you look great! You were close to my starting weight, I would love to look like you at my two year point!
 Sue

dani02
on 7/1/12 8:06 pm - Utica, MI

You look happy and sexy!! Love the dress. Where did
you get it??

Dani

Mal
on 7/3/12 6:05 am
Thanks everyone!  I got (both dresses) at David's Bridal.  They were both very reasonably priced.

MyLady Heidi
on 7/3/12 6:31 am
Oh thats a cute dress too, not sure which one I like better, that one of the wedding one.  Both are adorable!