Show off your stretchmarks!!!! (I'll go first!) WARNING PICTURES INCLUDED!!!

Mal
on 7/8/12 10:57 pm
 Ok, as part of an exercise in body acceptance (and inspiration from an earlier thread) Lets all show off our battle scars.  Mine are from surgeries, having two REALLY big pregnancies (twins first then triplets!! OUCH!), a lifetime of being overweight and growing really rapidly as a young child.  Here they are and they're all beautiful, I LOVE THEM!!!

and since we on the subject, this is what deflated skin looks like here's the front view of my legs:

I am working on getting ps and a lower body lift as part of a reconstructive procedure soon (this year) to complete my journey. 

Okay who is going to be next....Enjoy everyone!!!!

Mallisa

Karba
on 7/10/12 11:16 am - NC
 You look beautiful!  Thanks for sharing these pictures.  I can only hope I look that good at the end of my journey!
MyLady Heidi
on 7/10/12 11:37 am, edited 7/10/12 11:37 am
This is probably the only competition I can actually win.  Oh goodie!  You don't look like you had twins and triplets or were ever all that overweight. If I looked as good as you do I doubt I would of even pursued plastics.

Before Plastics.....

Now....
Mal
on 7/12/12 11:09 pm
 Heidi what awesome results wow you look awesome!!!  I had a pannilectomy after my triplets were born and they removed 15 lbs of skin from my lower abdomen.  

I'm pursuing ps for a lower body lift.  That is the front view.  My butt and the back of my thighs resemble the look of a sharpei puppy lol.  No seriously if i wasnt getting infections in  the skin folds i wouldnt even care but at this point it come down to a health issue.

Mallisa

MyLady Heidi
on 7/13/12 8:45 am
You look great and I am sure the lbl is gonna just make you more of a hottie.  I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress, those are the pics I wanna see, you're gonna be gorgeous!
Most Active