Un"Believable"Able

meochie
on 7/31/12 8:30 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Greetings, it's been a long while since I posted on OH for various reasons. But I wanted to share and ask if there are others being affected like I have been. In MARCH, 2012, I began a terrible encounter with Bariatric Eating.com and it's July 31st and the situation is STILL unresolved. Please share if this has or is happening to you, too.

On March 7th, I order 1 case of "Believe". I love the drink and have been a regular purchaser. On April 1st, I ordered 4 more cases, and began a monthly re-order account with BE, which led to another 1 case order being placed on April 19th. TOTAL 6 cases of Believe have been PAID for but as of today, JULY 31st, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED any of my PAID orders. Susan Maria Leach has personally sent me email responses to explain that there have been major manufacturing and shipping problems, but that my order would be shipped "MONDAY, JULY 23rd". It 8 days and there's no shipment confirmation or product received.

Has anyone else encountered a problem with BE? Please advise, how you resolved your situation. $243.00 has been paid and probably reinvested into a company that is not honoring their promise to ship product ordered.

Thanks for your responses. meochie

k9ophile
on 7/31/12 8:46 am
 *   Sorry...  From what I've read here your story is not unique and you may very well be out of $243.00.  I hope not, yet I'll be surprised if you don't get dozens of repsonses or private messages with tales of woe.  I hope you'll be the exception and actually get what you paid for.

* Just waiting for the show to begin and not in any way mocking you.  This will probably be just be a new verse to a very old and sad song.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

meochie
on 7/31/12 8:51 am - Stone Mountain, GA
OMG, this is becoming a nightmare. Thanks for the response, meochie

Chris S.
on 7/31/12 9:14 am - Tempe, AZ
Can you dispute the credit card charges. I have read numerous issues people have had with BE. I would be cancelling that charge immediately. 

I don't know how it works if she has already spent your money and the card or bank has nothing to pull back from her but  from what I have read I would not hold my breath she will come through with your order
poet_kelly
on 7/31/12 9:25 am - OH
It's happened to MANY people.  Call your credit card company to dispute the charges and do it right now.  They only give you so much time to do that, and if you miss the deadline, you're just out of luck.  I'll be surprised if she ever returns your money or ships your order.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

juleskar
on 7/31/12 12:52 pm
Yep, it's happened to a lot of people. I've heard that Bariatric Advantage has ProJoe, that is supposed to be the exact same as Believe. I hope you are able to get your money back. Susan Maria Leach (sp?) who was the owner of Bariatric Eating.com, now has a new online store. It's BEHealthyDrinks.com. Maybe you'll be able to get your $ back from that link. She has made a lot of people mad. If anyone posts a negative remark, those are immediately deleted. Yet, she posts pictures of her eating steak and lobster when she owes a lot of people $.. NOT. COOL.
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/12 11:40 pm - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Regretfully, Ms. Leach has ripped off A LOT of people. 

Call your credit card company, although it may be outside the window for disputes.

File a small claims action if your credit card company does not accept the dispute.

Better yet, start a class action suit.  You might want to check out MM's discussions regarding this matter on her blog as well as on Facebook to kick this off.
marfinlee
on 8/1/12 8:23 am
 Yes I too had an issue with "BE" I ordered Believes Jan 27, 2012 and never receieved shipments, even talking with a Michelle at BE many times. Excuses after excuses so I disputed the charges with my Credit card Company and received a refund for every purchase I did ( 3 total). I did however did a test 2 weeks ago becasue BE sent me an email that the Cappuccino was back in stock so I order 2 cases and the came that week. Maybe they are getting back on track. I thought they were going under so I went to BA for their ProJoes, good Mocha but not as good as the BE. Good luck

Most Active