F/310 to 155 in 4.5 years Today I'm half the person I used to be!!

LDG1970
on 8/17/12 8:57 pm - Denver, CO
It's been a long journey that still continues!! But I reached a milestone today! I am half the weight I started at 4 1/2 years ago!! It has taken a lot of hard work, discipline, going to the gym when I didn't feel like it, ordering a salad when I wanted a burger & fries, drinking spinach protein shakes when I wanted a scone!! But all well worth it and I am healthier for it!! I hope to have an arm and breast lift and if all goes well a thigh lift in the next year. So I will probably lose a few more lbs from the skin they remove. I am hoping to get to 150lbs. Keep up the hard work it is sooo worth it!! If you have regained, start over everyday!! Every meal is a new opportunity to start over. Every health snack or any movement is a move in the right direction. Learn to take great care of yourself with great healthy, whole foods and moving your body. I also recommend group therapy or individual therapy. I have done it all throughout this process and continue weekly individual therapy to keep on track emotionally and to stay balanced. It is sooo worth the investment!! Otherwise I would have surely turned to food more often than I did. And splurge on occasion. But be calculated when you do it!Budget your calories!! You are soo worth the effort!!!
Muah!! OH has been a huge part of my success in daily check ins for food, exercise, vitamin, water etc accountability with my lovely WETEO group! We are still close 4 1/2 years later!!! WE still cheer each other on!! So find a group on here and share your victories and struggles. It helps immensely!!
Lisha

LBL 7/10/12 starting 310lbs/current154lbs/goal 150lbs (
normal138)

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/weight_loss.php?a=sg&t=waqydin

its-killen-me
on 8/17/12 9:23 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
CONGRATULATIONS. YOU DID GREAT.
martitalinda
on 8/18/12 6:50 am
 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

OH2012
on 8/18/12 1:24 pm - OH
Congratulations and thanks for the encouragement!!!

Best wishes!!
datorres
on 8/18/12 10:46 pm
CONGATULATIONS!
ALESIA1966
on 8/20/12 7:04 am - New Bern, NC
Congrats, you have proven you have the determination to reach your ultimate goal and to maintain continued success...

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

Most Active