getting back on track

moosemom
on 8/23/12 1:51 pm - Wylie, TX
Hi! everyone, its been a while for me getting back onto this forum.

I'm 6 years out and have promised myself that I would get back on track and loose the 10-15 pounds I have gained back. This is my start getting back on this forum and in touch again. I start back to school on Monday and can't wait for my Hatha Yoga class. I will be taking it every Mon and Wed night at the college and have signed up at for another yoga class on Thursday at Yoga Synergy, so that will make it 3 times a week . I'm also going to get back on track with eating protein first then good cabs and taking my vitamins on a regular basis.

Philosophy of life "Treat others like you wish to be Treated" 
              Only you can make yourself happy!!!

southbay311
on 8/23/12 2:06 pm - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
Congrats for making the decision to take back control. It is a battle that we all have to face and make the lifelong commitment

H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
FoodAbuser
on 8/23/12 3:37 pm
Please get back on track right now. I speak from experience. I got so far off track I am starting over. Good luck on your journey. Stay focused and don't let bad habits sneek in.

moosemom
on 8/23/12 3:41 pm - Wylie, TX
Thanks you guys! It is so easy to let life get you off track.

Hippy-Chick
on 8/23/12 11:26 am, edited 8/23/12 11:27 am - Bellefontaine, OH
Good luck !   I like to see the posts from the veterans who share their experiences with maintenance. 

deanismyman
on 8/25/12 7:07 am
I too had to FINALLY make the decision to get back on track.  I had not reached my goal weight but had lost about 145 lbs and then had 2 more major surgeries that really set me back and then the lack of exercise become an excuse followed by "oh I can eat this and that" and now I am up about 45 lbs! I tries several things, but not successfully and not whole heartedly.  It wasn't until I logged back on to to this site that I got the motivation that I needed and the guidance in the right direction.  I started on a good "diet" for my pouch on Wednesday and I am down my first 6 lbs and could not be more excited as I was right after my wls.  Good luck every getting back on track!
moosemom
on 8/25/12 12:23 am, edited 8/25/12 12:24 am - Wylie, TX
Thanks, I know the feeling about multiple surgeries stopping you from exercises. I'm just now going to be allowed to exercise again, its funny how surgeries help to give you a kick in the butt to getting back on the wagon.

Congrats to getting back on the wagon too!!

Most Active