TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL?

Onelifetolive
on 8/28/12 4:03 pm - TX

So I recieved a call today from the surgeons office about my stress test that was done in JUne.  The earlier part of JUne might I add, stating that I had some signs of arrhythmia and would need to follow up with the Cardiologist ASAP.  So I questioned why they would tell me a month prior to the surgery.  At any rate I went and got a clearance from the Cardiologist I saw in February.  So when I went to medical records and got my information, my noisy self starts reading the physcians notes and they were hilarious.  PATIENT IS WELL-DEVELOPED, WELL-NOURISHED, OBESED BLACK LADY THAT WHEEZES?  LMAO DAMN CAN U SUM THAT UP FOR ME

Stephanie M.
on 8/28/12 4:29 pm
That would be funny if it wasn't so unprofessional!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

shygirlxoxo
on 8/28/12 4:32 pm - savannah, GA
RNY on 12/04/12
LOL! I was having numbness in the back of my head (it was a pinched nerve) and went to see a doctor. I like to read my notes and it said " patient presented with complaint of numbness to the back of the head. On examination the patient does have a rather large head". My husband laughed soooo hard and now he tells everyone that i was "diagnosed with big head". LOL
M M
on 8/29/12 5:06 am
   Well, if you're going to have something wrong...
Onelifetolive
on 8/29/12 7:50 am - TX
LMAO girl that is funny, but was it true?  I would have told him u never know this may be due to swelling?  Thank u and good night, and scene
shygirlxoxo
on 8/29/12 8:06 am - savannah, GA
RNY on 12/04/12
 True story, now as to whether his diagnosis was right.....lol I just like to think it was because i have a big brain 
MsBatt
on 8/28/12 7:33 pm
My mom worked in a doctor's office for many years, and she says that medical notes contain some real doozies. My favorite was the abbreviation "FLK", which stands for "funny-looking kid".
Onelifetolive
on 8/29/12 7:52 am - TX
I would be mad as hell if that was my FLK (funny looking kid).  Funny or not I would still claim his funny looking a$$.  get in the car sweet pea.
bugirll
on 8/30/12 9:02 pm - MD
DS on 03/19/12
FLK sounds very insulting but it is used to describe a child who looks like there is something wrong but cant put their finger on it.  It is not to describe an "ugly" child but to describe a child who looks like thre maybe some sort of disorder but not sure what it is.  It is used a lot.
DS with Toon Sonneville 3/19/12
M M
on 8/29/12 5:05 am
 I sort of like the well-developed part.  But, O M G.
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views