support group in the San Fernando valley Ca?

susang
on 9/5/12 12:25 pm - CA
Does anyone know where there is a wls support group in the san fernando valley ca? any info would be greatly appreciated!!  thank you!
Dave Chambers
on 9/5/12 1:07 pm - Mira Loma, CA

You may get better responses from the CA board.  Did you ask your surgeon about support groups?  I quickly looked on Google and found that vitalady.com has a support group list, and one appears to be where you asked.  Or try to find san fernando based bariatric surgeons, and their staff may know where these meetings may be held.  You may have to travel some distance. I attended a support group last night, and several members there travel about an hour to attend. My drive is about 35 minutes to that meeting. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

susang
on 9/5/12 2:22 pm - CA
thank you dave good ideas
Bralen
on 9/5/12 2:09 pm
There is one at the Facey on Sepulveda in Mission Hills. I don't think you have to be a Facey member to attend. You m ight be able to find the dates and times on the website. Also, there is one at St. Josephs in Burbank.
Start weight 263     Surgery weight 247  
susang
on 9/5/12 2:23 pm - CA
thank you
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1511 views