WOOHOO!!!! 85 gone baby!

cathey9338
on 9/7/12 6:34 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/19/12 with
Hitting 80 wasn't as exciting a****ting 85!  Crazy, right?!?! 

Now... this week has not been the greatest at all.  I'm having real trouble staying hydrated, which for me directly leads to having trouble eating, which leads to throwing up or needing to more often, which leads to lack of energy, which leads to less & less exercise. 

BUT I know... it's just ONE of those weeks and I am continuing to fight the good fight... Working on drinking... Working on eating... Working on exercising...  I am feeling stronger mentally, physically and emotionally almost every day! 

I also treated myself to Panera's this morning - love the insides of the spinach and artichoke souffle (don't worry - I don't eat the bread!) and for some reason their large cups filled with ice and lemon have become my FAVORITE way to get my water - water 'djour so to speak - so I expect to be perfectly hydrated by COB today.

15 more to go and I hit 1-0-0!!!  Yay me!!!  And thank YOU OH community for being a fabulous resource!

Have a great weekend!

Amielouwhoo
on 9/7/12 7:44 am - Layton, UT
RNY on 08/27/12 with

Way to go!!! That is awesome! Thank you for sharing. It helpspeople like me realize it's just around the corner. I can't wait until you post 100!!!! Enjoy this day!

southbay311
on 9/7/12 12:55 pm - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
amazing results and the 100 mark will be around the corner!!1

Congrats
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
geeners22
on 9/7/12 1:01 pm - CA
VSG on 10/09/12
Congrats on your great success.  :)
Most Active