I've had a great week this week...

AnniesSS
on 9/20/12 5:37 am
RNY on 09/11/12
...and I'm going to work 1/2 day this PM.  I've been out of work almost 3 weeks and I'm bored stiff! (I had knee surgery on 8/30 also).  I've got my snacks, drinks and meal planned out for this afternoon and even though it's my birthday, I want to be out and working and seeing the kiddos!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
  Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

bubbylucy
on 9/20/12 6:19 am - Raleigh, NC
 Well congrats on doing so well and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope this hockey lock out ends fast. I am looking forward to seeing the Stahl brothers playing together. Take it easy at work and be sure you hydrate well.

Audra

AnniesSS
on 9/20/12 6:35 am
RNY on 09/11/12
Thanks! Yes, I hope it ends too.... it's been too long to not have hockey as it is, but this is torture! :(  I was looking around for other teams to root for - of course the Checkers, but who knows if we'll be able to see a game or not on tv - and my fried found that NC State has a team. Thinking of watching them here and there.

Are you going to the Caniac carnival on the 30th?  I'm still going to go and support the team. 

Onelifetolive
on 9/20/12 7:53 am - TX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE, GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL, GOOD LUCK GOING BACK TO WORK
AnniesSS
on 9/20/12 5:14 pm
RNY on 09/11/12
Thank you! I had a really great day. :) Althought I made some observations... it really is difficult to get in all of your fluids when at work - CONSTANT interuptions.  And, it doesn't feel really good when you don't chew your 1/2 scrambled egg completely. lol

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1150 views