OT: Just need to vent, and someone to listen...

GodisGood
on 11/10/12 4:14 am - Perth Amboy, NJ
As far as the bypass. It's been wonderful. I lost over 270 lbs and kept it off, it'll be 5 yrs in December... In August I was in a car accident, and I sustained a neck fracture. Have been in a neck brace since. I am so down, havent been to work since, my famila hass been of no support, I have no car, and I'm just aggravated! I'm grateful to be alive. But ugh!! Guess everyone's entitled to be a big baby every now.and then? Right?
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.
Beauty=Confidence. If U Believe it,, They'll Believe it.!  

According To Your Faith Be It Unto You. Matthew 9:29    
JJ_
on 11/10/12 4:43 am

Wow, it sounds like you are dealing with a lot.  You may need to visit your doctor to talk about your depression.  Especially if it lasts more than 2 weeks.

Are you not able to work due to injury?  Or some other reason?

Good luck.

Judy

GodisGood
on 11/10/12 5:49 am - Perth Amboy, NJ
Due to my injury I can't work. I can't even leave my house. If I injure it in anyway Ill be in trouble.... I did see a Dr he said im not depressed just sad, like really? I know how I feel and its beyond sad. I don't even wanna do anything anymore..... I know it'll pass it always does.... Just sucks in the meantime...
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.
Beauty=Confidence. If U Believe it,, They'll Believe it.!  

According To Your Faith Be It Unto You. Matthew 9:29    
DebsGiz
on 11/10/12 11:31 am - FL

For sure it sounds like you are having it pretty rough right now.

Sending you one big ass hug!!!!    

Linda_S
on 11/10/12 11:43 am - Eugene, OR

Oh dear.  I know how you feel.  I've been rear-ended six times.  The first time I wa**** so hard I went forward and hit my head on the windshield, and then ended up in the back seat from the back lash.  I had no fractures, but I could barely move my head for months.  Recovery from something like this takes a long time and I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were depressed.  Perhaps you need a new doc?

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

neikoredsko
on 11/11/12 4:49 am

So sorry to hear you was in car accident and yes thank god you are alive, I myself had ry five yrs ago, and although my story quite different i don't have a lot of people to talk to about certain issues. YA! It's ok to outlet and reach out for help, especially if depressed. I am very depressed I have actually put weight back on and I am scared of becoming that old person not the real one I am now! Anytime you would like to outlet I'll lend an ear.   Stacey Maine 2012

Kanesha_Chante
on 3/6/13 12:35 pm
Hey girl call me. I lost my old phon and all my contacts. I need your # so if you still have mines call our text me soon. Miss you hope your doing better since the accident.
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views