Have you tried the "Fit Freeze" Protein ice cream?

AnniesSS
on 11/12/12 8:19 am
RNY on 09/11/12

I bought the vanilla flavored one from the store at my doctor's office.  They have vanilla, chocolate and strawberry and figured I could doctor up vanilla better then the others.  It's a pint sized container that you blend with water and ice and freeze. There are 4 - 1/2 cup servings and for $9.50, it's cheaper then going to say, Cold Stone Creamery, especially since I can't anymore.

I figured I'd give it a go, since I was a lover of ice cream "before". lol  Anywho, it's not so great, has an extreme protein flavor.  Fortunately, I have sugar free syrup and cookies that I crumbled on top to give it a better flavor.

has anyone tried the chocolate or strawberry?

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

Valerie G.
on 11/12/12 9:24 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I was all excited for a minute.....now I'm not.

Bummer

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

coconutatthebeach
on 11/12/12 9:24 am

Sounds good. I haven't tried it but maybe I will now. I also like eating the sugar free popsicles. You can eat all you want and never get fat. It's wonderful.

Sherrie P.
on 11/12/12 10:42 am
RNY on 02/06/13

If you like ice cream, go to theworldaccordingtoeggface.com and check out Shelly's post WLS ice cream recipes!!!

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

AnniesSS
on 11/12/12 7:42 pm
RNY on 09/11/12

It's so nasty, even with SF chocolate syrup and SF cookies crumbled into it, I was ready to gag :(  $10 wasted IMHO.

I've been on EggFaces blog, but I'll have to check it again for ice cream :)

Yes, I have SF popsycles, but am an ice cream lover, so I had to try this Oh well lol

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

M M
on 11/12/12 9:09 pm

Bahahahaha, never mind my reply then.   enlightened

coconutatthebeach
on 2/4/13 4:45 am

Wow! Your pictures are inspiring. Make me feel hopeful.

M M
on 11/12/12 9:09 pm

$9.50.  indecision

Does it not make your gut implode?

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Fit and Fiber Blend (Polydextrose, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Inulin Fiber, Flaxseed) Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Exclusive Freezie Blend (Cellulose Gel and Gum, Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Rebiana (Natural Sweetener from Stevia).

That's a lot of fiber in a very small dose of food.

Buy it online -- much cheaper if you can handle the polydextrose, inulin and flax.

Most Active