* Little by Little* Weight Loss Support Group's monthly newsletters

Tammy H.
on 3/15/13 12:17 am - Greenville, OH

My friend Marlene and I started our group called * Little by Little* almost 5 years ago...We meet once a month here in Greenville, Ohio...Recently I started writing monthly Newsletters to hand out to those in our group...This morning while reading stores here on OH, out of the blue I decided that maybe what I wrote in these newsletters might help someone else besides those in our group...I will start a new subject for each months newsletter, this way its not all crammed into one posting...Then starting next month, I will post be posting the one for that month...I hope everyone enjoys reading them, and gets something out of them...If you have any ideas, suggestions, stories, poems, recipes, helpful hints that you would like to share with my support group, please feel free to post them...I am open to new * stuff * for my newsletters...Am sure my members would love hearing from others besides me...And I would really appreciate any help you can give...Thanks for reading...so I will go now and start posting the past newsletters that Ive already done and gave out...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views