St. Patrick's Day Noms

Eggface
on 3/15/13 9:37 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hope this gives you a few ideas for your St. Patty's Day WLS friendly celebrations...

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2013/03/st-pa tricks-day-weight-loss-surgery.html#

To my OH pals: "May the sun shine all day long, everything go right and nothing wrong. May those you love bring love back to you, and may all the wishes you wish come true!" ~Irish Blessing

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

GreenisLove
on 3/15/13 4:07 pm - CA
VSG on 05/29/13

I love your recipes and I follow your blog! I just had one question, do you post nutritional information anywhere? >_

Eggface
on 3/15/13 4:50 pm, edited 3/15/13 4:51 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Hey Amanda, Thank you  I don't post nut info on the blog... a few reasons but basically if you change a brand of protein or fat content of a product the #'s can swing dramatically so I give you a few links (links & resources) to enter your ingredients and calculate based on products you use and how many servings you get from a recipe (how many servings 8 weeks vs 8 months vs. a few years are different too.) All the recipes fit in my plan. What I tell people is when in doubt... print it out and bring it to your medical posse for their thumbs up. Hope that helps.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

GreenisLove
on 3/15/13 5:30 pm - CA
VSG on 05/29/13

Ohh! i'll have to look again for those links! Thank you for the response! =D 

Most Active