Walking Contradiction...but atleast I am walkiing...right ?!?!

Wannabhealthy barbie
on 4/20/13 11:48 pm

I keep spending quality time thinking of my past and being stuck in it. Stuck in what I had and not thinking about what I have, thinking about where I have been not where I am going. I need to find away to get out of my past and start really working for my future. I am happiest when I am fit and healthy so why do I let myself skip a working out because I am tired....REALLY  what am I thinking!! I have nothing better to do...why not work out!! Come on ME get your lazy butt up and get to the gym!! Inevitably I will still be tired even if I sit on the couch and stay home but I WILL FEEL better if I go to the gym. Plus, working out is part of the new lifestyle that I am trying to make so it should help me by getting me in the here and now. SO all I need to do now is keep reading this post and remind myself to look to my future happiness and remember that what I do today can make my tomorrows much happier while creating new good memories.

TXKashmir
on 4/21/13 10:54 pm - Grand Prairie, TX

great attitude, barbie - you can do this!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

MeanStreak88
on 4/22/13 12:36 am - Opelika, AL

Exactly. this is an attitude we could all benefit from adopting!

Most Active