protein drinks

browneyes65
on 5/16/13 4:02 am - IN

What is the best one to drink that doesn't taste that bad , are all equal in protein ?

SophieNJ
on 5/16/13 4:46 am - Parsippany, NJ
VSG on 03/05/13
everyones tastes are different, so you'll have to try as many as you can for yourself. No, all have different protein/carb/fat counts...you need to check those according to what your nutritionist or WLS office tells you. good luck!
poet_kelly
on 5/16/13 5:58 am - OH

People have different opinions about what tastes good and what tastes bad.  And no, of course all protein drinks aren't equal in protein.  Different protein drinks have different amounts of protein, as well as different amounts of calories, fat, carbs and sugar.  Read the labels to make sure you're choosing protein drinks with the stats you want.  To find ones you think taste good, I recommend trying samples before buying a big jug of anything.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

AnniesSS
on 5/16/13 9:54 am
RNY on 09/11/12

Like the others have said, you have to try and taste different types until you find the one you like.

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1241 views