Ode to Onederland

clubnewyou
on 7/30/13 9:42 am - TN
Down to 206 yall and onederland seems so close but so far. My anniversary day has come and gone. I have had my share of good and bad days. Can some one please help me get to onederland.....
sor09
on 7/30/13 12:15 pm

winkOK, remember all that you have learned so far, and just keep doing it. Make sure you are pooping regularly, yeah I know, since waste in your colon is extra weight and stuff you don't need. Vitamins + protein + exercise will get you there. Relax and try not to stress it, yeah easier said that done. Keep the sodium low too. I did not know it was called One-der-land when you got less than 200#. I just got there this week. Thanks for sharing too.broken heart

Barbara C.
on 7/31/13 12:37 am - Raleigh, NC
Make sure that you are leveraging your tool by leading with lean protein, following with colorful, complex carbs, then limiting the amount of fats and simple carbs you ingest. Make sure that your portions are what your provider and their team have prescribed. Sometimes as we move further from surgery we lose the awareness and accountability that we had right after we had surgery. If necessary, go back to weighing and measuring your intake so that you have an accurate awareness of your intake. It is also often helpful to use something like MyFitnessPal to document your intake. Gain, this helps you be aware and accountable.

If you haven't done so already, please consider contacting your surgeons office to share your concerns and enlist their help and support to help you achieve your goals.

Wishing you continued success.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active